Subject to changes depending on mountain conditions, weather and fitness of participants.
Day 1: Tete Rousse
Climb in the morning by the Bellevue cable car and then the rack train to the Nid d’Aigle.
An easy path will take us to the Tête Rousse glacier. If conditions allow it, we can cliimb up to Gouter to expend the first night there.
Night at the Tête Rousse refuge (3167m) or Gouter (3800m)
Day 2: Mont Blanc summit – Goûter refuge
Departure at around 6 am for the Aiguille du Goûter and the Goûter refuge at 3800 m. We rest for about an hour at the refuge to regain strength and then head towards the Dôme du Gouter for easy snow slopes. A short descent to the Coll del Dôme crossing the glacial plateau and a steep climb to the Vallot refuge where we will take a short break. We will then continue along the Edge of Bags, sharp and airy, where we need to hold our breath and concentrate on our feet. We will continue to climb bumps towards the reward at the end, hoping to see the top appear.
Arriving at the top, celebration and photo shoot, then a small snack you need to start the descent. Remember, you’ve only been halfway there and you need to stay focused.
It takes approximately 2:30 to arrive at the Goûter refuge, where we will end today with a well-deserved break.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Elevation gain: + 1630 m and – 1000 m
Day 3: Return to Chamonix
Waking up early in the morning, rested and ready for the descent. After breakfast we begin the descent quietly to the Tête Rousse refuge. Return to the Eagle’s Nest train.
Hours: 3 to 4 hours.
Elevation gain: – 1400 m
- The ascent of Mont Blanc in 3 days for maximum flexibility and two possible options to go to the top.
- Two possibilities to try the summit, on day 2 or on day 3.
- You do not get up in the middle of the night, you walk during the day, you descend the rocks of the Aiguille du Gouter rested the next morning.
- The days are better timed.
- Finally our team of guides passionate about their profession will be keen to take you to this beautiful summit.
Mountaineering boots B2 or B3
Ax and crampons
Light harness, 1 HMS safety carabiner
Clothing following the system of the 3 layers:
Tights and synthetic t-shirt
Waterproof and breathable pants (gore-tex or similar)
Windbreaker jacket (fleece lining or soft shell)
Waterproof and breathable jacket (gore-tex or similar)
Thin gloves and thick gloves
Cap and visor
Sunglasses and blizzard glasses
Sun cream and lip protection
Front and spare batteries
Cotton or silk bag for maximum comfort in shelters
1. omplir el formulari següent:
2. Us enviarem el contracte amb les vostres dades i l'haurieu de frimar
3. Ingrés de Paga i Señal, 50% del total, al següent cc:
ES09 2100 2904 0002 0718 8253