We start first time in the morning learning how to perform a full gear check before stepping on our skis.
We’ll brieff about conditions and Avalanche Forecast, terrain an human factor, choosing the best goals for the day.
Time to jump on our skis and start riding according to our plan, managing the group on exposed terrain, assessing snow stability on the go, checking for signs, practicing a rescue…
- DVA control check
- Avalanche Forecast interpretation
- Terrain analysis and selection
- Sign interpretation
- Safety riding and procedures
- On-the-go stability tests; hand, poles, doble track, ski-cut, CT, ECT
- Rescue procedure
Baqueira Beret is the largest ski resort in southern Europe. It’s northern aspect, snow precipitation conditions, terrain and mechanical lifts turned Baqueira into a freeride meca in Pyrenees.
Our guides love this perfect playground and they know every inch and every corner of it, feeling happy to show you the best terrain, options and conditions, just for a beer afterwards, isn’t it cheap?
1. omplir el formulari següent:
2. Us enviarem el contracte amb les vostres dades i l'haurieu de frimar
3. Ingrés de Paga i Señal, 50% del total, al següent cc:
ES09 2100 2904 0002 0718 8253